Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ballerinas reside in my house

We have entered the world of ballet. It took them two years of begging but the big two are now taking ballet lessons on Friday night. I was going to take Lauren on Friday nights and have Ellie take another class. It took me about 15 minutes of Lauren's class to figure out that was a horrible idea.

They do have another class for Ellie and it's AT THE SAME TIME! I only have to chase one child down a hallway. I was thinking tonight that if I never believed that time could stand still before then I certainly do now. It was the longest 2 hours of my life.

The best part is Lauren's class. It is an adaptive dance class. I think there are only a few kids in the class. Her teacher also used to be a special education teacher and will incorportate Lauren's IEP goals into the class.

No comments: