Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

We had an absolutely wonderful 2009 so I'm a little sad to see it go. However, I hope 2010 is an even better year. I can name two wonderful things that I know will be happening this year. We will complete our family this year and Bob and I will see the end of our first decade of marriage together. I never could have imagined how quickly 10 years would go by.

We attempted to stay up until midnight but it never happened. Shannon and I were the first to fall asleep at 9:00. Hey, I'm tired and crabby and very pregnant. What can I say! I woke up at 11:15 and Bob and the girls were passed out on the floor.

The night was not a complete loss. We had a lot of great food. We had sweet and sour meatballs with rice pilaf. Ellie wanted malts and we had some cake with them. The girls and I had apples on sticks and dipped them in carmel or as the girls like to call it "carnival". Fruit on sticks are always better than fruit not on sticks.



No comments: