1. You spend so much time in the bathroom that all you can think about is how it needs to be clean.
2. You need to buy more and more bags of candy because everyone lines up for candy once they have gone on the potty. This includes the people that have been going on the potty for 2 and 4 years.
3. You now have to get up in the middle of the night because your two year old is screaming "I have to go potty".
4. You have to plan shopping trips around when said child has to go potty.
5. Strangers stare at you because you spend so much time discussing bodily functions.
I should have read this before I decided to potty train Shannon. Diapers are so much easier.