Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Got our costumes

The girls are very excited about Halloweeen. Well, Lauren and Ellie are, Shannon's just excited because they are. Lauren is going to be Belle, Ellie will be Tinkerbelle, and I think Shannon will be Cinderella

We were discussing how I'm going to take out the wagon so Shannon could ride in it when we go Trick-or-Treating. I asked Ellie if she would like to ride too. She thought about it and said very politely "No, thank you mommy". I told her it would be a far walk.

At that point, she stuck her hand on her hip and said "No, Mommy I have wings, I going to fly"

I could see the wheels turning in her head as she imagines herself flying around the neighborhood.

I might have to go check on my ER coverage. I see another visit in our future.

No comments: