Saturday, December 20, 2008

Melatonin Overdose

Shannon overdosed on Melatonin the other day. The girls got into a bottle of Melatonin while Bob was taking a shower. It's a pretty harmless supplement and causes no ill effects except making you tired. Poison Control said we had nothing to worry about. She had a good sleep for two hours like this.


Joy said...

That is HILARIOUS. I can't believe that she slept the entire 2 hours that way!!!

Kristin said...

I don't thinnk I would be able to walk if I slept like that.

I don't think that he wanted to wake her up