Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

I turned 32 today and it was a great day.

We went to church and then out to eat. We went to the Cheesecake Factory for brunch. It is much more affordable for lunch then it is for dinner. We had 3 pieces of cheesecake (it was my birthday so we splurged). I wanted that instead of cake.

Lauren and Ellie insisted on chocolate so they shared Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake. Bob got Peanut Butter Cookie Dough or something like that. I got Bannana Cream. It was great except the littlelst girl kept eating all the bannanas bfore I could get to them.

We went home and played with my birthday present some more. All I wanted was Wii Fit. We are having a great time with it. The girls love the running section. We have made Miis that resemble them so while you run they shout "there's me, I'm running the wrong way"

Bob left for work. I ended up taking Ellie for what I thought was strep but ended up being an ear infection. Of course on Monday, she was fine. I never did get that antibiotic filled. (Shh, don't tell! Most of my family would think that was child abuse). We stopped by to see Bob. Then, we went to bed and Lauren throw up all over me at 1:30 am.

It is the life I always wanted 10 years ago. I just didn't know it.

No comments: