Monday, March 9, 2009

Interview with the kids

1. What is something mom always says to you?
L- I love you
E-don't touch anything

2. What makes mom happy?
L-Snuggy
E-Playing with me

3. What makes mom sad?
L- When I do the things I'm not supposed to do
E- I don't listen to you

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
L-tickle
E-tickle

5. What was your mom like as a child?
L-a kid
E-A kid who liked toys

6. How old is your mom?
L-I don't know
E-27

7. How tall is your mom?
L-Big
E-Bigger

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
L- Go play with Snuggy bear
E- Play with me

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
L-go to work
E- take me to preschool

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
L-Hugging
E-Hugging

11. What is your mom really good at?
L-Playing with Snuggy
E-Playing with us

12. What is your mom not very good at?
L-Playing tea party
E-playing with boxes

13. What does your mom do for her job?
L-work
E-brush our hair

14. What's your mom's favorite food?
L-chicken
E-macaroni and cheese

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
L-You are good at playing with Snuggy
E-coming home from work

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
L-Kailand
E-don't know

17. What do you and your mom do together?
L-play with Snuggy
E-play together with cars

18. How are you and your mom the same?
L-Hair the same
E-I can't know

19. How are you and your mom different?
L-You are taller and I'm shorter
E- You taller

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
L-because you love me
E-gives lots of hugs and kisses

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
L-go to the mall
E-go to the Y

22. Why does mommy love you?
L- Because I love you
E- I'm your kid

No comments: