Saturday, November 14, 2009

Interview with Dad

1. What is something dad always says to you?
L- go to the potty
E-Stop it!

2. What makes dad happy?
L- when he puts me on the bus
E-When I tell him I love him

3. What makes dad sad?
L- I don't listen
E- When I do things that are wrong

4. How does your dad make you laugh?
L-say funny jokes
E-doing funny things

5. What was your dad like as a child?
L-he was a baby
E-this little (meaning short)

6. How old is your dad?
L-I don't kn ow
E-I can't know

7. How tall is your dad?
L-I don't know
E-this tall (hand over head)

8. What is his favorite thing to do?
L- watch football with me
E- watch football game

9. What does your dad do when you're not around?
L- sleep with Shannon
E- watch football game

10. If your dad becomes famous, what will it be for?
L-
E- being fancy and a star. He likes to sing

11. What is your dad really good at?
L-getting good tips at his work
E-helping me ride my bike

12. What is your dad not very good at?
L-ballet
E-playing with toys

13. What does your dad do for his job?
L-he serves
E-he srves food

14. What's your dad's favorite food?
L-macaroni
E-peanut butter jelly sandwich

15. What makes you proud of your dad?
L-he wins at video games
E-he say nice things

16. If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?
L-on Suite Life
E-Max Ruby

17. What do you and your dad do together?
L-sleep together
E-watch TV together

18. How are you and your dad the same?
L-have freckles
E-have the same hair

19. Htow are you and your dad different?
L-he's big
E- he's really tall but I'm tall too

20. How do you know your dad loves you?
L-because he loves me
E-he gives me kisses and hug

21. Where is your dad's favorite place to go?
L-Bob Evans cause it's like his name
E-to McDonald's

22. Why does daddy love you?
L- because I love him
E- cause he give me a hug and a kiss

No comments: