Saturday, January 31, 2009

Grocery shopping with girly girls

I had to to do the monthly shopping trip. I usually shop on Saturdays (in celebration that I don't have to work). This Saturday I had three little tagalongs. Bob had to work and unless I wanted to shop at 4 in the morning. The girls were coming.

I was blown away with how good they were. (Shocking surprise!! They are not always good at the store) Shannon had a major melt down when we were walking into the store but it was soon alleviate by a chocolate doughnut. Once again, a sample saved the day.

We shopped for over 2 hours and we finally had to stop because we had run out of room in the cart. I was busting out with every coupon I had and the orinial total was $256. We paid $223. And to think some people say that coupons don't do anything.

No comments: